Renascence School International prepares students for the global environment through strong academics, creativity training, leadership opportunities, and proficiency in world languages.
Renascence School International (RSI) received national recognition for the quality of its program.
Fun, nurturing learning environment
At RSI, learning is fun! You will be amazed what your child can learn under the caring guidance of the RSI teachers.
Focus on creativity and problem solving
RSI, has a creativity curriculum that encourages students to think differently & combine knowledge from the arts with science & math.
Why creativity exposure is necessary
Highly qualified teachers
All RSI teachers go through a credentialing process that includes rigorous subject area testing as well as classroom training.
Daily instruction in world languages
Students learn the most spoken world languages: Chinese, Spanish & English. Excellent reading, writing & speaking skills are developed.
Benefits of foreign language learning
World language advantage
Preparation for high quality employment
• creativity across disciplines
• strong world language skills and cultural awareness
• outstanding math skills
• exceptional science skills
• outstanding communication abilities
2011 US university grad job statistics
Watch the Intel video about employer needs
Compare RSI employment preparation to other schools
Preparation for admission to top universities
• Opportunities to hone leadership skills
• Math and science skills that match top programs internationally
• Academic credit for service to the community
• Opportunities to interact outside of peer groups
• Outstanding creativity and innovation skills
• Bilingual (English and Chinese) in math and science
• Options to work with foreign researchers & employers on projects
• Academic credit for off campus art and athletic activities
• International travel, study, and leadership options
• Strong world language skills and appreication of the cullrures where the languages are spoken
• Effective use of classtime minimizes homework load and allows students time to develop unique passions
• Fully bi-or trilingual (reading, writing, and speaking) in three most spoken world languages (Chinese, English, Spanish)
Compare RSI to other schools
Relevant information about a school's offerings